YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
I’d like to start off with my apologies for lack of posting. I have an internship at a real company that’s not a restaurant (it’s a start somewhere, right?) and for some reason my “social life” has been strangely active. So forgive me.
Now onto the subject at hand. Notice the two screen caps above that were posted in regards to one of my entries entitled “Straight Girls Fall In Love With Me Too.” These men cannot be serious about the reasons they cannot find a good woman. I actually laughed out loud at these comments.
If I could talk to these men in person, these are the questions I would ask:
- To The Truth, what is this obvious reason why you “good straight guys” can’t seem to meet a good woman anymore? Are you implying that the dirty lesbians are using their hypnotic evil powers to slowly attract every straight girl there ever was? If you re-read that entry, the ending doesn’t exactly go in my favor, does it? If anything you should be thanking me because they all eventually end up going back to their big, strong, protective men who can do everything for them I can.
- When you say “us good straight guys,” I’m assuming you’re saying that as an indirect parallel to “you bad gay women?” Are you in such disbelief as a single straight man that it must be the fault of another (lesbians) why you haven’t found a (good) woman yet?
- When you use the phrase “good woman,” are you implying that all the women you’ve been interested in (or have rejected you) have been bad women? Are you saying that lesbians only attract the “good women,” ultimately leaving you with rotten ones to choose from?
- To VeryTrue, are lesbians everywhere these days? If they are, can you PLEASE fuckin’ point to their general direction because I cannot for the life of me hone in on one. Instead, I find myself hanging from the lips of your “good (straight) women.” And I would gladly trade your straight women for my dapper dyke, lusty lesbian, Femme female, anyday.
- You’re telling me that the number of lesbians have increased so rapidly that you actually find it hard to find a straight woman from the population?
- You too, used the phrase “good woman.” Refer back to #3.
If after reading my questions you cannot clearly reach my conclusion, I will spell it out for you: LESBIANS ARE NOT THE REASON MEN ARE (supposedly) HAVING DIFFICULTIES FINDING GOOD WOMEN! If anything, I see so many good women wasting their time with less-than-stellar men, and if I did have lesbian powers (aside from some skills we have *wink*), I would use them to steal all your good women. That would be pointless though because I’d rather have a woman who wants me in the same way I want her. Now if anymore men find themselves hovering on my page (actually how did you find this blog? Googling lesbian porn?), I hope you use your logic and intellect before making hilarious comments.